Your basket is currently empty.
Here’s 3 Legged Duck interior design shop Terms and Conditions.
Learn about 3 Legged Duck’s world of museum inspired interior design
Explore the 3LD blog to discover the many aspects of a museum design inspired home. You will find tips on creating a quirky interior design style home and learn more about my latest restoration and design projects.
Once you have purchased check out things to do in and around Rhayader
The 3LD ethos is to run the business in as green a way as possible because, it feels like the right way:
- Stock secondhand goods and I try not to travel too far to get them.
- Source quality new handmade items often made from sustainably sourced and/or reclaimed materials.
- Minimise the impact on the environment because I reuse wherever possible
- Buy sustainably sourced materials and recycle
- Communication is done digitally, and I rarely print out design project documents
- Continue to be open to learning more green practices and share
For 3LD founder Clare Flynn (née Watson) the handling and selling of interior items is in the blood. This is because her Grandad, Charles, founded C.H Watson & Son furniture business in the early 1950’s with John, his son working for him from the age of 15. As a result, John took over in the early 70’s and continued to run the business successfully for more than 40 years.
And now, with nearly 2 decades of experience working in the museum industry, Clare understands about the safety and care of an object.
So, Clare will do everything she can to ensure your new treasured property arrives at your door safe and sound.